We’d like to help your first visit with us go as smoothly as possible. Below are all the tips you need to achieve this:
- Write down any specific questions or goals you have.
- Bring a list of everything you are taking by mouth and using on your skin to your appointment. Even better, bring all of your medications and products with you to the office. We often want to look at the list of ingredients on your products, so having the acutal items at your visit can be very helpful.
- Bring a copy of your medical history.
- Take time to download and fill out your patient registration forms. Please click here to see our forms.
- Bring your current insurance cards and driver’s license with you to the appointment.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes, which are easy to swap out for a gown or cape if needed. If at all possible, avoid wearing makeup and have polish-free nails.
- When you arrive, please check in with our receptionist at the first window you see.
- You will be called from the waiting room by one of our friendly back office personnel. You may bring a family member, if desired.
- Additional history will be taken by the assistant, and a gown/cape and booties left for you to change into if needed. (“the opening goes in the back!”)
- If a procedure is needed, such as a biopsy, that can almost always be done at the time of the visit.
Please print and fill out these forms and bring them to your first visit. For your convenience, you can also save and email them to [email protected].
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
Map and Directions
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the provider has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. We will do our best to address all of your concerns at your first visit. We look forward to seeing you!
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|