Preparing for a Visit
Bring to the appointment:
- Registration forms. These are needed if this is your first visit with us, or if it has been over a year since your last visit. You may download and fill out the forms then bring them with you to the office. This will save you quite a bit of time.
- Current insurance cards are necessary, along with required co-payment, deductible or co-insurance. We take a check, cash, Mastercard, Visa, Discover and CareCredit as forms of payment.
- Previous health records, including pathology reports from previous skin biopsies.
- A list of all your current medications and known allergies.
- A detailed list of all topical and internal medications used to treat your skin condition so far.
How to get the most from your visit:
- Write down in advance any specific questions you have for your dermatologist.
- Bring the actual containers of prescription and non-prescription medications, both internal and topical. It is important for us to know what you are taking, and to see the list of ingredients of topically-applied preparations.
- Make sure you understand your diagnosis and the treatment plan we recommend. We often send patients home with handouts and written instructions and hope you will ask for any clarification needed.
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|